People now don`t fall for branding but merits of product, says Samsung executive
Washington: The Vice president of Samsung Knox mobile security group, Jay Shin believes that there was a time when people were moved by branding but now they know better.
One Samsung executive believes people have changed. He thinks people don`t fall for branding anymore, they know much about products, CNET reported.
Shin was speaking at his company`s Business Discovery Day in London and declared that consumers are a lot smarter these days and there`s a lot of information available to them.
Shin insisted to Computing that Apple devices aren`t the only thing generating excitement these days. This he put down to people not being so concerned about the brand, but the merits of the actual product, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Is population control next on central govt's agenda after demonetization?
- Gujarat: Goods train engine catches fire in Surat
- India-Afghanistan thrash Pakistan over terrorism issue in Heart of Asia conference
- Watch: Tracing the journey of Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa from films to politics
- RIP Amma: Jayalalithaa dies after 75 days in hospital; Tamil Nadu mourns
- Fake or Real? 'Alien animal' caught on Karnataka-Kerala border
- People want to know whether Jayalalithaa is alive or not; PM Narendra Modi must intervene, says expelled AIADMK MP Sasikala Pushpa
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Jayalalithaa's health condition: AIADMK member from Cuddalore dies after seeing news about Tamil Nadu CM's cardiac arrest