People now don`t fall for branding but merits of product, says Samsung executive
Washington: The Vice president of Samsung Knox mobile security group, Jay Shin believes that there was a time when people were moved by branding but now they know better.
One Samsung executive believes people have changed. He thinks people don`t fall for branding anymore, they know much about products, CNET reported.
Shin was speaking at his company`s Business Discovery Day in London and declared that consumers are a lot smarter these days and there`s a lot of information available to them.
Shin insisted to Computing that Apple devices aren`t the only thing generating excitement these days. This he put down to people not being so concerned about the brand, but the merits of the actual product, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Those with illegal money to be prosecuted: Jaitley on Panama Papers
- 10 killed in Bangladesh poll violence
- Watch: Now make a call just by squeezing your smartphone!
- Life beyond cricket: Humanist Rohit Sharma visits orphanage after IPL stint
- Delhi court reserves order on criminal complaint against Arvind Kejriwal