People now don`t fall for branding but merits of product, says Samsung executive
Washington: The Vice president of Samsung Knox mobile security group, Jay Shin believes that there was a time when people were moved by branding but now they know better.
One Samsung executive believes people have changed. He thinks people don`t fall for branding anymore, they know much about products, CNET reported.
Shin was speaking at his company`s Business Discovery Day in London and declared that consumers are a lot smarter these days and there`s a lot of information available to them.
Shin insisted to Computing that Apple devices aren`t the only thing generating excitement these days. This he put down to people not being so concerned about the brand, but the merits of the actual product, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will wipe out BJP and Congress from the country: Akbaruddin Owaisi
- Ahead of 'Kashmir Solidarity Day', Hafiz Saeed's JuD releases controversial video featuring Pakistani Army chief
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- Ten Army soldiers missing in Siachen avalanche presumed dead; PM Modi 'salutes' martyrs
- Ravindra Jadeja: Indian all-rounder to get engaged today