People now don`t fall for branding but merits of product, says Samsung executive
Washington: The Vice president of Samsung Knox mobile security group, Jay Shin believes that there was a time when people were moved by branding but now they know better.
One Samsung executive believes people have changed. He thinks people don`t fall for branding anymore, they know much about products, CNET reported.
Shin was speaking at his company`s Business Discovery Day in London and declared that consumers are a lot smarter these days and there`s a lot of information available to them.
Shin insisted to Computing that Apple devices aren`t the only thing generating excitement these days. This he put down to people not being so concerned about the brand, but the merits of the actual product, the report added.
- Justice Rastogi backs CJI Thakur's appeal to increase number of judges
- Delhi-Faizabad Express derails near Hapur; 70 injured, emergency number issued
- VVIP chopper deal probe: CBI to grill former-IAF chief SP Tyagi, his 2 brothers today; major set-back for Sonia Gandhi?
- Colombia deports top Peruvian crime lord
- After a half-century wait, first US cruise ship leaves Miami for Cuba