Pinterest crosses 30 billion Pins
Washington: Pinterest announced that users have contributed more than 30 billion Pins since the service was founded.
According to Tech Crunch, the growth has stemmed from the introduction of Related Pins, something the company released about a year ago.
Pins have grown by nearly 50 percent in the past six months alone.
With the increasing number of users and Pins , the company now lets users create custom categories.
- ‘Kaabil’ Hrithik Roshan’s first look out – Here it is
- Champions League: Real Madrid edge past Manchester City to set up all-Madrid final
- AgustaWestland chopper deal: ED to quiz former IAF chief SP Tyagi today
- Sushant Singh Rajput reveals why his ‘Pavitra Rishta’ with Ankita Lokhande ended
- IPL 2016: Shah Rukh Khan thinks his son AbRam could be a mystery fielder – Find out why