Pinterest launches `Explore Interests` section based on users` pinning history
Washington: Pinterest is reportedly introducing a new feature to its site that would provide users with content that is more in line with their likings and past preferences.
The `Explore Interests` option, at the top of the category menu of the desktop version, would direct users to the interests page, which would be personalized based on their pinning history.
According to a website, the introduction of the feature takes forward Pinterest`s exploration through categories to the realm of predictions.
The company wrote in a blog post that the new feature would allow users to have a direct link to specific pins within the broader categories based on past pins.
The report said that the new feature has been released a "preview," that is available Web-only for the time being.
Pinterest said that the it hopes the interests section would help people find and save more of the things they love, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog