Pinterest launches `Explore Interests` section based on users` pinning history
Washington: Pinterest is reportedly introducing a new feature to its site that would provide users with content that is more in line with their likings and past preferences.
The `Explore Interests` option, at the top of the category menu of the desktop version, would direct users to the interests page, which would be personalized based on their pinning history.
According to a website, the introduction of the feature takes forward Pinterest`s exploration through categories to the realm of predictions.
The company wrote in a blog post that the new feature would allow users to have a direct link to specific pins within the broader categories based on past pins.
The report said that the new feature has been released a "preview," that is available Web-only for the time being.
Pinterest said that the it hopes the interests section would help people find and save more of the things they love, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna, driver taken to Raigad to recreate crime scene
- Wife catches husband along with his girlfriend at Goa airport, video goes viral – Watch