Pinterest to launch personalized page based on users` interests
Washington: Pinterest is planning to launch a new category called "Personalized for You" based entirely on user`s interests.
The personalized page is a collection of words and topics that seem to be based on user`s pinning activity , TechCrunch reports.
For example, a fashion-focused Pinterest user might see categories like boots, jackets, dresses, or jewelry on this page, which they could then click into and further explore.
According to the report, a selected Pinterest user base can see a notification asking them if they would like to try this new feature when they log in, and it appears in its top navigation as the first option.
The content and the look-and-feel of the page is quite different, somewhat like Flipboard-esque.
Early feedback from the Pinterest user base has been positive, with many expressing excitement about the addition.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog