Prince Charles reading weather report goes viral
London: Prince Charles read the weather report with a flourish while on a visit to BBC Scotland and joked: "Who the hell wrote this script?" The video has now gone viral.
The footage of Prince Charles presenting the weather forecast has been viewed hundreds of thousands of times and has trended worldwide on social media.
The specially-written script included references to royal residences in Scotland, reported BBC.
He predicted "a little hazy sunshine for the Castle of Mey in Caithness", but otherwise rain, wind and even snow, "with the potential for a few flurries over Balmoral".
The Guardian said that he then glared at the camera and asked: "Who the hell wrote this script?"
The royal couple spent over an hour at BBC Scotland that is celebrating 60 years of television broadcasting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt