Prince Charles reading weather report goes viral
London: Prince Charles read the weather report with a flourish while on a visit to BBC Scotland and joked: "Who the hell wrote this script?" The video has now gone viral.
The footage of Prince Charles presenting the weather forecast has been viewed hundreds of thousands of times and has trended worldwide on social media.
The specially-written script included references to royal residences in Scotland, reported BBC.
He predicted "a little hazy sunshine for the Castle of Mey in Caithness", but otherwise rain, wind and even snow, "with the potential for a few flurries over Balmoral".
The Guardian said that he then glared at the camera and asked: "Who the hell wrote this script?"
The royal couple spent over an hour at BBC Scotland that is celebrating 60 years of television broadcasting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Bird flu grips nation, Delhi worst affected
- I pay my tribute to martyr Naresh Pal: PM Narendra Modi
- How will the rift in Samajwadi Party affect UP politics?
- Some people are creating confusion between me and my father: Akhilesh Yadav
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- 7th Pay Commission: Committee on Allowances proposes hike in HRA for central govt employees