Prince Charles reading weather report goes viral
London: Prince Charles read the weather report with a flourish while on a visit to BBC Scotland and joked: "Who the hell wrote this script?" The video has now gone viral.
The footage of Prince Charles presenting the weather forecast has been viewed hundreds of thousands of times and has trended worldwide on social media.
The specially-written script included references to royal residences in Scotland, reported BBC.
He predicted "a little hazy sunshine for the Castle of Mey in Caithness", but otherwise rain, wind and even snow, "with the potential for a few flurries over Balmoral".
The Guardian said that he then glared at the camera and asked: "Who the hell wrote this script?"
The royal couple spent over an hour at BBC Scotland that is celebrating 60 years of television broadcasting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes another dig at NDA govt, says Manmohan gave lessons on economy to PM Modi
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29