Prince Charles reading weather report goes viral
London: Prince Charles read the weather report with a flourish while on a visit to BBC Scotland and joked: "Who the hell wrote this script?" The video has now gone viral.
The footage of Prince Charles presenting the weather forecast has been viewed hundreds of thousands of times and has trended worldwide on social media.
The specially-written script included references to royal residences in Scotland, reported BBC.
He predicted "a little hazy sunshine for the Castle of Mey in Caithness", but otherwise rain, wind and even snow, "with the potential for a few flurries over Balmoral".
The Guardian said that he then glared at the camera and asked: "Who the hell wrote this script?"
The royal couple spent over an hour at BBC Scotland that is celebrating 60 years of television broadcasting.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Helicopter ferrying 6 pilgrims, woman pilot crashes near Katra
- Growing sense of despondency in India from last 6-8 months: Aamir Khan
- 8th Ramnath Goenka Awards: Sudhir Chaudhary awarded for Excellence in Journalism
- Arvind Kejriwal clarifies his friendly gesture with Lalu Prasad Yadav
- Tejashwi Yadav takes charge as Deputy CM of Bihar
- Know how much sex is enough for happiness
- Swaragini: Ragini gets caught in her own trap; Swara slaps her
- Rahul's mails nail Peter Mukerjea's involvement in Sheena Bora murder case?
- Shah Rukh Khan tweets about new ‘Dilwale’ song
- Lesson for jihadi aspirants? ISIS says Indians not good enough as 6 out of 23 fighters from India are killed