Prince Charles reading weather report goes viral
London: Prince Charles read the weather report with a flourish while on a visit to BBC Scotland and joked: "Who the hell wrote this script?" The video has now gone viral.
The footage of Prince Charles presenting the weather forecast has been viewed hundreds of thousands of times and has trended worldwide on social media.
The specially-written script included references to royal residences in Scotland, reported BBC.
He predicted "a little hazy sunshine for the Castle of Mey in Caithness", but otherwise rain, wind and even snow, "with the potential for a few flurries over Balmoral".
The Guardian said that he then glared at the camera and asked: "Who the hell wrote this script?"
The royal couple spent over an hour at BBC Scotland that is celebrating 60 years of television broadcasting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened