Quick tips to secure passwords revealed!
Washington: With increasing online threat to privacy, it has become very important to secure your important password and information online from hackers. And the secret to it is, it should be easy to remember and hard to guess.
The trick is to develop a solid base password that has a combination of upper/lower case letters, numbers, and one or two special characters and develop a schema for any password site name, PCWorld revealed.
Social Security numbers can be encrypted in two best ways. One is to change every other number by adding one to it or subtracting one from it.
The second way is to use your Social Security number with some number added to numbers within your Social Security number.
These tricks work for passwords, Social Security numbers, telephone numbers, birthdates and anything that needs to be safe.
And still if you cannot manage to secure your passwords, you can use password managing app, like LastPass, 1Password, KeePass.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days