Recall your entire life on Facebook`s new timeline
London: Facebook’s latest feature, ‘Timeline’ will now enable users to tell the story of their lives on a single page.
The new look of the site allows users a much more visually impactful profile.
“Millions of people curate stories of their lives on Facebook every day and have no way to share them once they fall off your profile page...we have been working on ‘timeline’ all year…it’s the story of your life and completely new way to express yourself,” the Telegraph quoted Mark Zuckerberg, Facebook’s founder and chief executive at f8 as saying.
“It has three pieces: all your stories, your apps and a new way to express who you are,” he explained at the company’s annual developers’ conference in San Francisco in September.
He said that he wanted to make possible for the users to share “their entire lives” on Facebook and have “total control” over how their content appeared online.
Zuckerberg used his own profile to demonstrate the new feature and showed photos of himself as a baby that he has inserted into the new profile page, which is organized by years.
The Facebook chief added that he wanted people to “fill in the gaps” so that all users’ personal information was on their Facebook profile.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Admissions 2015: Know India's best ranking Universities
- Yasin Bhatkal calls wife from Hyderabad jail, talks of 'help from Damascus'
- Zee Media Exclusive interview with UPSC topper Ira Singhal's family
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?