Republic Day India: Google doodles national symbol
New Delhi: As India marks its 64th Republic Day on Saturday, Google joined the celebrations with a doodle featuring a collage of our national symbols like the tiger, the lotus and India Gate.
Visitors were greeted on the Google India homepage with a logo appearing as stripes on the tiger’s body. Surrounding the tiger is the lotus, India’s national flower, and also in the background stands the India Gate.
This is the third doodle on the occasion of Republic Day featured on Google India’s homepage.
In 2012, the Google doodle featured images of National Bravery Award winning children riding on the backs of decorated elephants.
This special Republic Day of India Google doodle look will be visible to users in India only.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman