Republic Day India: Google doodles national symbol
New Delhi: As India marks its 64th Republic Day on Saturday, Google joined the celebrations with a doodle featuring a collage of our national symbols like the tiger, the lotus and India Gate.
Visitors were greeted on the Google India homepage with a logo appearing as stripes on the tiger’s body. Surrounding the tiger is the lotus, India’s national flower, and also in the background stands the India Gate.
This is the third doodle on the occasion of Republic Day featured on Google India’s homepage.
In 2012, the Google doodle featured images of National Bravery Award winning children riding on the backs of decorated elephants.
This special Republic Day of India Google doodle look will be visible to users in India only.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'