Republic Day India: Google doodles national symbol
New Delhi: As India marks its 64th Republic Day on Saturday, Google joined the celebrations with a doodle featuring a collage of our national symbols like the tiger, the lotus and India Gate.
Visitors were greeted on the Google India homepage with a logo appearing as stripes on the tiger’s body. Surrounding the tiger is the lotus, India’s national flower, and also in the background stands the India Gate.
This is the third doodle on the occasion of Republic Day featured on Google India’s homepage.
In 2012, the Google doodle featured images of National Bravery Award winning children riding on the backs of decorated elephants.
This special Republic Day of India Google doodle look will be visible to users in India only.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city