Russia clears acquisition of `Skype` by Microsoft
Moscow: Russia`s anti-monopoly watchdog today cleared the acquisition of local division of Skype, the Internet communications company by the Russian subsidiary of Microsoft, according to reports.
Government-run RIA Novosti noted that Microsoft completed its largest ever acquisition deal worth USD 8.5 billion by the middle of October, however, the formal closure of the deal in Russia was postponed pending clearance from the Federal Anti-monopoly Service.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test launches first ever indigenous space shuttle
- PM Modi to meet top Iranian leaders today
- Pakistan denounces US drone strike on Taliban chief Mullah Mansoor
- BJP's Roopa Ganguly attacked by Trinamool workers near Kolkata
- PM Modi in Tehran: India, Iran sign historic pact on Chabahar port
- Atta girl! 'Aarfa' Anushka Sharma makes gobar cakes in 'Sultan'
- Who is Fahad Tanvir Sheikh? The only Indian identified in ISIS video; he vowed revenge for Babri Masjid, Gujarat - WATCH
- Sensex bounces 217 points; Nifty regains 7,800-mark
- Nothing wrong in chanting 'Om'; opposition to Yoga uncalled for: Salma Ansari
- Islamic State urges Ramadan attacks in US, Europe in new audio broadcast