Russia clears acquisition of `Skype` by Microsoft
Moscow: Russia`s anti-monopoly watchdog today cleared the acquisition of local division of Skype, the Internet communications company by the Russian subsidiary of Microsoft, according to reports.
Government-run RIA Novosti noted that Microsoft completed its largest ever acquisition deal worth USD 8.5 billion by the middle of October, however, the formal closure of the deal in Russia was postponed pending clearance from the Federal Anti-monopoly Service.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bandits kill 31 bush taxi passengers in Madagascar
- North Korean leader Kim Jong-Un hails successful test of new missile, says it can strike US Pacific bases
- LIC chairman S K Roy resigns two years before his term ends
- UEFA Euro 2016: Cristiano Ronaldo rescues Portugal; Belgium seal last-16 berth in Zlatan Ibrahimovic's farewell
- Hello hotness! Deepika Padukone looks kickass in an all blue satin grace!