Russia clears acquisition of `Skype` by Microsoft
Moscow: Russia`s anti-monopoly watchdog today cleared the acquisition of local division of Skype, the Internet communications company by the Russian subsidiary of Microsoft, according to reports.
Government-run RIA Novosti noted that Microsoft completed its largest ever acquisition deal worth USD 8.5 billion by the middle of October, however, the formal closure of the deal in Russia was postponed pending clearance from the Federal Anti-monopoly Service.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Imran Khan demands ‘jail’ for Nawaz; reiterates Pak PM’s resignation over Panama Papers – Video inside
- Breathtaking dance steps performed by sibling goes viral – Watch video to believe it!
- Seven of marriage party electrocuted in Telangana
- IS-linked cell in Morocco planned attack in Brussels
- NDRF says ‘fire out in 70% of affected areas’, Centre sends team to probe Uttarakhand forest fires