Russia clears acquisition of `Skype` by Microsoft
Moscow: Russia`s anti-monopoly watchdog today cleared the acquisition of local division of Skype, the Internet communications company by the Russian subsidiary of Microsoft, according to reports.
Government-run RIA Novosti noted that Microsoft completed its largest ever acquisition deal worth USD 8.5 billion by the middle of October, however, the formal closure of the deal in Russia was postponed pending clearance from the Federal Anti-monopoly Service.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prashant Bhushan questions Arvind Kejriwal on Lokpal through press conference
- PM Modi addresses the nation during Maan Ki baat
- Delhi police arrests BSF personnel, ISI operative for espionage
- Exclusive: Prakash Javadekar's views on issue of climate change before UN summit
- Kerala's Sunni religious leader calls gender equality ‘un-Islamic’
- Women fit only to deliver children, gender equality un-islamic: Kerala Muslim leader
- Intolerance issue: Aamir Khan's remarks 'innocent', says Rajkumar Hirani
- Arvind Kejriwal backs Tarun Gogoi's claim over Guv favouring BJP, suspects 'coop federalism'
- PM Modi leaves for Paris to take part in Climate Conference
- Muslims worldwide had celebrated after 9/11: Donald Trump