Russia clears acquisition of `Skype` by Microsoft
Moscow: Russia`s anti-monopoly watchdog today cleared the acquisition of local division of Skype, the Internet communications company by the Russian subsidiary of Microsoft, according to reports.
Government-run RIA Novosti noted that Microsoft completed its largest ever acquisition deal worth USD 8.5 billion by the middle of October, however, the formal closure of the deal in Russia was postponed pending clearance from the Federal Anti-monopoly Service.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- DNA: Captain Saurabh Kalia's torture at the hands of Pakistani Army
- India's second deadliest heatwave kills more than 2000 people
- DNA: Govt tests Maggi noodle samples from all states
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Anti-minority remarks by Sangh Parivar leaders 'uncalled for': Narendra Modi
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing