Saudis are world`s biggest Tweeters: Study
Washington: Saudi Arabia has been found to be the country with the maximum Twitter penetration having the highest number of active monthly users, a new study has revealed.
The study by PeerReach has ranked Saudi Arabia number one with one-third of the country`s online population as active monthly users, amounting to 33 percent penetration.
According to a website, the study takes into account active Twitter users as those who tweet, rather than Twitter`s metric of those who log in to the service.
Meanwhile, the US, home of the microblogging platform, ranks eighth on the list of top ten countries with highest Twitter penetration.
The top ten countries with highest active monthly users of Twitter are:
1. Saudi Arabia
8. United States
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Sony Xperia X gets a price cut of whopping Rs 14,000