Search engine that blocks anti-Islamic content launched
Islamabad: A Muslim search engine that blocks forbidden content as per Islamic law has been launched.
The press release said that `Halalgoogling` gives results from leading search engines such as Google and Bing.
It added that the search engine has a built-in advanced special filtering system that blocks Haram content according to the Law of Islam.
According to English daily, a special and unique filter system in the search engine excludes forbidden content from its search results such as pornography, nudity, gay, lesbian, bisexual, gambling, anti-Islamic content.
The system has been designed to respect Muslim culture, the report stated.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Exercise, healthy food prevent knee pain in adults with diabetes
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'