Secret lovers welcome latest iPhone`s fingerprint scanning feature
London: Lovers are reportedly liking the new fingerprint scanning feature in Apple`s latest iPhone 5S, in order to hide their secret affairs.
Apple unveiled its latest iPhones5S, which include the Touch ID having a fingerprint sensor in the home button for extra security.
However, experts from the UK`s leading married dating website, IllicitEncounters.com, said that the scanner will make it easier to play away without one`s suspicious other half finding out, the Daily Star reports.
Mike Taylor from the site said that when conducting an extra-marital tryst, the weak link will always be the device that it being used to communicate with your lover.
Taylor said that the inclusion of a fingerprint scanner will ensure that the only person who can assess a user`s phone is himself and will not raise any suspicions with their partner.
According to the report, the new A7 processor will make it twice as fast as the current iPhone 5 and ideal for those conducting illicit affairs on the go.
The site added that it expects a rise in the number of users logging into the site with iOS devices in the next 12 months due to the introduction of cheaper iPhone 5C models.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over SP leader Azam Khan's controversial remark on Muslim population
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowance Committee likely to submit report on 20 February
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO