Slow Internet `leading cause of family rows`
London: Slow Internet is the main cause of family rows, a new study has revealed.
It was claimed on Monday, that one has to wait up to 13 minutes a day or 11 days a year for websites to load, and as net becomes accessible on more gadgets , the more chances of rise in tempers, the Daily Express reported.
The study conducted by EE Superfast Broadband found that one in ten adults feels stress levels escalate rapidly when their internet crashes, while 14 per cent fret more about their internet than missing a loved one`s birthday.
The main reason for losing one`s cool is the loss of connection while shopping online, which is closely followed by the buffering of a TV show or film.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Kapil Sharma fight on flight row: Did Sunil Grover, Ali Asgar and Chandan Prabhakar skip shoot?
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister