Slow Internet `leading cause of family rows`
London: Slow Internet is the main cause of family rows, a new study has revealed.
It was claimed on Monday, that one has to wait up to 13 minutes a day or 11 days a year for websites to load, and as net becomes accessible on more gadgets , the more chances of rise in tempers, the Daily Express reported.
The study conducted by EE Superfast Broadband found that one in ten adults feels stress levels escalate rapidly when their internet crashes, while 14 per cent fret more about their internet than missing a loved one`s birthday.
The main reason for losing one`s cool is the loss of connection while shopping online, which is closely followed by the buffering of a TV show or film.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Political war of words erupts over Yakub Memon's execution
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How do you cope up with ever changing environment in life?
- Exclusive interview with APJ Abdul Kalam’s aide Srijan Pal Singh
- Russian aircraft Mi-28 crashes during an aerobatics show
- Shravan month begins, devotees throng Shiva temples
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Govt formalises strategies to counter ISIS threat, maintain internal security
- Manbir Kaur becomes first Sikh girl in Pakistan to top Class 10 exam
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- 2nd T20: Shahid Afridi, Anwar Ali help Pakistan win thriller against Sri Lanka