Slow Internet `leading cause of family rows`
London: Slow Internet is the main cause of family rows, a new study has revealed.
It was claimed on Monday, that one has to wait up to 13 minutes a day or 11 days a year for websites to load, and as net becomes accessible on more gadgets , the more chances of rise in tempers, the Daily Express reported.
The study conducted by EE Superfast Broadband found that one in ten adults feels stress levels escalate rapidly when their internet crashes, while 14 per cent fret more about their internet than missing a loved one`s birthday.
The main reason for losing one`s cool is the loss of connection while shopping online, which is closely followed by the buffering of a TV show or film.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok