Slow Internet `leading cause of family rows`
London: Slow Internet is the main cause of family rows, a new study has revealed.
It was claimed on Monday, that one has to wait up to 13 minutes a day or 11 days a year for websites to load, and as net becomes accessible on more gadgets , the more chances of rise in tempers, the Daily Express reported.
The study conducted by EE Superfast Broadband found that one in ten adults feels stress levels escalate rapidly when their internet crashes, while 14 per cent fret more about their internet than missing a loved one`s birthday.
The main reason for losing one`s cool is the loss of connection while shopping online, which is closely followed by the buffering of a TV show or film.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress