Snapchat introduces swipeable `smart` filters, `replay` feature in updated iOS app
Washington: Snapchat has reportedly updated its app for iOS devices that includes features like swipeable photo filters, added support for new services along with an interesting `Replay` function that lets users watch one picture per day for a second time.
The auto-destruct photo sharing app on iOS devices, supports a range of filters, including `smart filters` that have current time, temperature and even how fast the user is moving.
According to The Verge, users can enable the new features from the setting menu and scroll to Additional Services and tap on `manage` to find the six new settings for filters.
Users can swipe left and right to apply various filters and one filter will overlay the current temperature on the picture, using data supplied by the Weather Channel, while another swipe will overlay the user`s speed.
The report said that the `Replay` option lets users watch one snap per day for a second time as Snapchat servers used to delete the messages after the first play.
The update also allows users an option for the font of the text if they want to caption their photos, apart from enabling a front-facing flash for selfies, and users can also specify up to seven people who would appear in the `best friends` menu.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- Twitter war over IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani challenges Rahul Gandhi to debate over any issue, anywhere