Snapchat reveals success secrets
Washington: Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel has said the secret to the auto-destruct photo sharing app is Internet connectivity, fast and easy media creation, and ephemerality.
He said that the concept of "Internet Everywhere" has enabled the users simply live and communicate at the same time, instead of having to capture the `real world` and recreate it online later in the traditional social media.
That also enables its users to more immediately share self portraits, called "selfie," and makes sense as the fundamental unit of communication on Snapchat.
He said ephemerality works to focus on the feeling that content brings to the user, not what it looks like, and bring more realistic conversations on Snapchat, the way that people actually communicate with each other in real life.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Heart-wrenching reality of Kashmiri pandits
- Proud to be an Indian, no plans to leave the country, says Aamir Khan
- DNA: Bengaluru's Mount Carmel college students show country's ideology to Rahul Gandhi
- Rahul Gandhi's embarrassment in front of Bengaluru college students
- DNA: Aamir Khan clarifies his love towards nation but sticks to previous statement
- Intolerance issue: Proud to be Indian, won't leave country, says Aamir Khan
- Watch: Chicago cop shoots a 17-year-old black man 16 times
- WATCH: Rahul Gandhi asks 'Is Swachh Bharat working', Mount Carmel girls yell 'Yessss'
- Yuvraj Singh completes 8000 runs in first class cricket
- Katra helicopter crash: 'Dead pilot' Sumita Vijayan says she is alive