Social media driving more traffic to retail sites
Zee Media Bureau
Washington: Retail websites these days are benefiting a lot from social media websites as they play a huge role in increasing the traffic to the site. Social media is a highly valuable tool for retailers and their businesses when it comes to customer reach, marketing and brand control.
Enterprise Innovation reports that while the traffic driven by social media to retail websites sum up to more than 7 percent, nearly 96 percent retailers promote their social networks in their ads.
Meanwhile, search still tops the chart when it comes to driving traffic to websites but social media also plays a considerate role with the increasing use of websites like Facebook and YouTube.
Retail sales directly via social media are forecast to grow as more and more retailers target consumers with personalised offers and deals on social networks.
The usage of hashtags has become an emerging way to promote social media because of their popularity around the world.
- Inside pictures: Check out the best moments from Bipasha-Karan's wedding, reception
- See pic: NASA releases updated global map of Pluto!
- PM Narendra Modi launches 'Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana' on Labour Day, calls himself no. 1 labourer of India
- La Liga 2015-16: Barcelona beat Betis to remain top, Atletico, Real keep up pressure
- US Presidential Elections: Donald Trump calls California protesters 'thugs, criminals'