Social media driving more traffic to retail sites
Zee Media Bureau
Washington: Retail websites these days are benefiting a lot from social media websites as they play a huge role in increasing the traffic to the site. Social media is a highly valuable tool for retailers and their businesses when it comes to customer reach, marketing and brand control.
Enterprise Innovation reports that while the traffic driven by social media to retail websites sum up to more than 7 percent, nearly 96 percent retailers promote their social networks in their ads.
Meanwhile, search still tops the chart when it comes to driving traffic to websites but social media also plays a considerate role with the increasing use of websites like Facebook and YouTube.
Retail sales directly via social media are forecast to grow as more and more retailers target consumers with personalised offers and deals on social networks.
The usage of hashtags has become an emerging way to promote social media because of their popularity around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened