Social networking site to rate grocery shops
New Delhi: A new social networking website will now allow shoppers to rate and review grocery shops and their products.
The website launched by Buchanan Group will encourage grocery shoppers to become members of the community network and share their experiences on new products to assist others in making wise shopping decisions.
"Hometesterclub.com combines the real and virtual worlds to create a unique platform that empowers customers to review products and post their views online," the company said in a statement.
The company also said that the website`s ratings and reviews are uncensored and no member is remunerated in any way to positively rate or review a product.
"It is a place for live unbiased conversations about new grocery products where members know they can receive and offer live, truthful, authentic insight and information on whether a new grocery product is actually worth buying," said Sanjeev Singhai, business director, Indian sub continent, Buchanan Group.
The website has over 12,500 members so far and with more than thousand members joining every week, Home Tester Club which is currently present in India and South Africa is also to be launched in Australia, the statement said.
Once registered, every member stands the chance to receive a free box containing a selection of new products.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sonakshi Sinha silences Twitter troll for calling her ugly and it's epic!
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan
- Sheena Bora murder case: Peter Mukerjea's statement recorded, police search his Worli residence
- Modi effect! Pakistan-occupied Kashmir wants to be part of India
- Rafiabad encounter ends with one terrorist dead; an Army jawan also martyred