Soon, users could smell Twitter notifications
Washington: A futuristic system, Sensabubble, could alert you for Twitter notifications with little scented bubbles.
According to CNET, Sensabubble is a system that allows colors, text, and icons to be projected on bubbles that are filled with scent ed fog.
Sriram Subramanian, professor of human-computer Interaction in the University of Bristol Interaction and Graphics group has made a prototype of Sensa bubble, for Twitter notifications, but the model is not portable.
Subramanian explains possible usage of the device in museums, advertising, alarm clocks or education.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mumbai: Police arrests 4 schoolboys for raping classmate
- Haryana minister Anil Vij gets into spat with Fatehabad SP Sangeeta Kalia
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's full speech in Parliament
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's controversial statement on PoK
- DNA: Heart-wrenching stories of Kashmiri pandits
- Kim Jong-Un issues bizarre diktat, asks North Korean men to copy his hairstyle, women to follow his wife
- Muslim man sends 'talaq' SMS to wife after learning about her gang-rape
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's speech in Parliament on Constitution debate
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- ISL 2015: NorthEast United FC vs Delhi Dynamos - Preview