Soon, users could smell Twitter notifications
Washington: A futuristic system, Sensabubble, could alert you for Twitter notifications with little scented bubbles.
According to CNET, Sensabubble is a system that allows colors, text, and icons to be projected on bubbles that are filled with scent ed fog.
Sriram Subramanian, professor of human-computer Interaction in the University of Bristol Interaction and Graphics group has made a prototype of Sensa bubble, for Twitter notifications, but the model is not portable.
Subramanian explains possible usage of the device in museums, advertising, alarm clocks or education.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’