Spotify to roll out free mobile music streaming service
Wellington: Music streaming service, Spotify is reportedly set to roll out free mobile music streaming service to users.
Sources said that users can pick specific tracks and listen to them on their respective devices without paying any charges , stuff.co.nz reports.
It was reported earlier that the free feature will mostly serve up music based on the user`s input and if the playlist is long enough, Spotify will shuffle the songs and play them back a limited number of times.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- 'People's President' APJ Abdul Kalam laid to rest in Rameswaram
- Panel discussion on 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's hanging
- Shashi Tharoor condems Yakub Memon's hanging
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez