Spotify to roll out free mobile music streaming service
Wellington: Music streaming service, Spotify is reportedly set to roll out free mobile music streaming service to users.
Sources said that users can pick specific tracks and listen to them on their respective devices without paying any charges , stuff.co.nz reports.
It was reported earlier that the free feature will mostly serve up music based on the user`s input and if the playlist is long enough, Spotify will shuffle the songs and play them back a limited number of times.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- BJP has reduced foreign policy to ''event management exercise'': JD(U)
- 'Sultan' Salman Khan behind Steven Spielberg's 'The BFG' release delay?
- 11-year-old blood cancer patient seeks help from PM Narendra Modi, CM Akhilesh Yadav
- LeEco Le 2, Le Max2 up for grabs in first flash sale today
- With Facebook's new Slideshow feature, convert your photos into mini-movies!- Watch