Spotify to roll out free mobile music streaming service
Wellington: Music streaming service, Spotify is reportedly set to roll out free mobile music streaming service to users.
Sources said that users can pick specific tracks and listen to them on their respective devices without paying any charges , stuff.co.nz reports.
It was reported earlier that the free feature will mostly serve up music based on the user`s input and if the playlist is long enough, Spotify will shuffle the songs and play them back a limited number of times.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire