Spotify to roll out free mobile music streaming service
Wellington: Music streaming service, Spotify is reportedly set to roll out free mobile music streaming service to users.
Sources said that users can pick specific tracks and listen to them on their respective devices without paying any charges , stuff.co.nz reports.
It was reported earlier that the free feature will mostly serve up music based on the user`s input and if the playlist is long enough, Spotify will shuffle the songs and play them back a limited number of times.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan