Step-by-step guide to protecting privacy on Facebook
Sydney: With the latest addition of the `Graph Search` to the social networking site Facebook, it has become time consuming and cumbersome to customize settings for every post and each photograph.
According to an English news website, a few quick clicks here and there can help restore a profile to being less vulnerable to public access including photographs and posts.
To limit the way people in the friends list access the content one can simply select `Friends` under the `Who can see my stuff` section in the privacy settings and further put them in the `restricted` category so as to allow them access to only those posts which are made public.
Furthermore, to save oneself from being seen in those old embarrassing photographs, a user can simply click on the `Activity Log`, then `photos of me` and on the top of the page one can customize `On Timeline` visible settings which allows for bulk-untag.
To review the customized settings , a user can choose to view their own profile as a particular person or to public by clicking on `View As` in the ` Activity Log` section, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!