Step-by-step guide to protecting privacy on Facebook
Sydney: With the latest addition of the `Graph Search` to the social networking site Facebook, it has become time consuming and cumbersome to customize settings for every post and each photograph.
According to an English news website, a few quick clicks here and there can help restore a profile to being less vulnerable to public access including photographs and posts.
To limit the way people in the friends list access the content one can simply select `Friends` under the `Who can see my stuff` section in the privacy settings and further put them in the `restricted` category so as to allow them access to only those posts which are made public.
Furthermore, to save oneself from being seen in those old embarrassing photographs, a user can simply click on the `Activity Log`, then `photos of me` and on the top of the page one can customize `On Timeline` visible settings which allows for bulk-untag.
To review the customized settings , a user can choose to view their own profile as a particular person or to public by clicking on `View As` in the ` Activity Log` section, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley