Stop tweeting this Mother`s day and call your Mom
Washington: Twitter is encouraging its users to rest their tweeting habits for sometime and instead call their moms on their special day.
So much is the devotion that in an attempt to encourage users to find some `real` time to `talk` to their mothers, Twitter has posted a `Public service announcement` video on their blog saying that Internet is not needed for everything.
The micro blogging site is increasingly becoming popular even among mothers whose posts range from parenting tips to live tweets about their C-section.
In a report by The Washington Post, British parents make their child`s social media account even before they are born.
The serious addiction to social media sites and the growing popularity of microblogging site Twitter, poses serious questions about the availability of `real` time for people.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- DNA: 7th anniversary of 26/11 attacks, Nation pays homage to martyrs
- Candid chat with 'Tamasha' stars Deekipa Padukone, Ranbir Kapoor
- Panel discussion on Rajnath Singh's remarks on secularism in Parliament
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- See pic: Genelia marks son's birthday!
- Bigg Boss, Day 46: Priya Malik urinates inside the car!
- READ: New twist in Karisma Kapoor, Sunjay Kapur divorce saga!