Stop tweeting this Mother`s day and call your Mom
Washington: Twitter is encouraging its users to rest their tweeting habits for sometime and instead call their moms on their special day.
So much is the devotion that in an attempt to encourage users to find some `real` time to `talk` to their mothers, Twitter has posted a `Public service announcement` video on their blog saying that Internet is not needed for everything.
The micro blogging site is increasingly becoming popular even among mothers whose posts range from parenting tips to live tweets about their C-section.
In a report by The Washington Post, British parents make their child`s social media account even before they are born.
The serious addiction to social media sites and the growing popularity of microblogging site Twitter, poses serious questions about the availability of `real` time for people.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Narendra Modi's silence on Dalit assault devaluation of PM's post: Congress
- Financial weakness hindering domestic airlines' international expansion
- Dr Reddy's net plunges 76 per cent in Q1
- Roger Federer to miss Rio games
- French President Francois Hollande rejects opposition calls to harden terror laws