Superman tops list of 10 most toxic superhero links on internet
Washington: McAfee reveals that superman links are the most lethal out of all superhero links on Internet.
Superhero links amount to at least three quarters of all unidentified matter available online.
There is a 16.5 percent chance that superhero links lead to viruses, spyware, spam or other malware, says McAfee.
Superman links consist of the most deadly viruses and are the worst.
Some users, however, attract other cartoon links more than superheroes.
These are on sites that hack passwords and computer IDs that are often a result of marketing activities.
Superman has been revealed as the winner in line followed by Thor, reports CNET.
Aquaman and Wonder Woman are in third position. Captain America, Green Lantern, Wolverine, Spiderman, Batman, Black Widow and Ghost Rider are others that come under the top 10 Most Toxic Superheroes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’