Superman tops list of 10 most toxic superhero links on internet
Washington: McAfee reveals that superman links are the most lethal out of all superhero links on Internet.
Superhero links amount to at least three quarters of all unidentified matter available online.
There is a 16.5 percent chance that superhero links lead to viruses, spyware, spam or other malware, says McAfee.
Superman links consist of the most deadly viruses and are the worst.
Some users, however, attract other cartoon links more than superheroes.
These are on sites that hack passwords and computer IDs that are often a result of marketing activities.
Superman has been revealed as the winner in line followed by Thor, reports CNET.
Aquaman and Wonder Woman are in third position. Captain America, Green Lantern, Wolverine, Spiderman, Batman, Black Widow and Ghost Rider are others that come under the top 10 Most Toxic Superheroes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- SSC CGL 2016 exam dates out; read the eligibility criteria, registration details
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli