Time reveals 15 top tweeters worth ‘following’
London: Best tweeters of all-time in the fields of art and photography, celebrity, politics, sport, fashion and other areas, have been revealed in a new list.
In celebration of the release of 2013 Twitter 140 list, the Time magazine highlighted fifteen spectacular alumni, ranging from politics to fashion, from its previous Twitter 140 lists that are worth to be followed.
According to the magazine, the top among the list is BuzzFeed. It features the latest viral content floating around the social web, from breaking news and politics to cats.
Another is Sfmoma, the West Coast’s first museum dedicated to 20th century art.
The list also includes, mayor of Newark Cory Booker, Alyssa Milano, the actress best known for her roles on Who’s the Boss and Charmed, Whole Foods, which tweets about organic food, nutrition and cooking tips, Mindy Kaling, an actress, television writer and published author.
Neil deGrasse Tyson, the director of the American Museum of Natural History’s Hayden Planetarium, Xeni Jardin, tech culture journalist, Shaquille O’Neal, American retired basketball player were also in the list.
The magazine also named R.L. Stein, the author of Goosebumps, in its list.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Bastian Schweinsteiger not giving up on Manchester United
- England vs Pakistan, 1st ODI: Pak Innings — As it happened...
- World's largest aircraft, Airlander 10, crashes during 2nd test flight - Watch
- Reliance Jio gets aggressive; partners Samsung, Micromax and others for free voice, data service
- Zeta eases retail payment further with NFC-enabled super tag