Time reveals 15 top tweeters worth ‘following’
London: Best tweeters of all-time in the fields of art and photography, celebrity, politics, sport, fashion and other areas, have been revealed in a new list.
In celebration of the release of 2013 Twitter 140 list, the Time magazine highlighted fifteen spectacular alumni, ranging from politics to fashion, from its previous Twitter 140 lists that are worth to be followed.
According to the magazine, the top among the list is BuzzFeed. It features the latest viral content floating around the social web, from breaking news and politics to cats.
Another is Sfmoma, the West Coast’s first museum dedicated to 20th century art.
The list also includes, mayor of Newark Cory Booker, Alyssa Milano, the actress best known for her roles on Who’s the Boss and Charmed, Whole Foods, which tweets about organic food, nutrition and cooking tips, Mindy Kaling, an actress, television writer and published author.
Neil deGrasse Tyson, the director of the American Museum of Natural History’s Hayden Planetarium, Xeni Jardin, tech culture journalist, Shaquille O’Neal, American retired basketball player were also in the list.
The magazine also named R.L. Stein, the author of Goosebumps, in its list.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Safa Baig: What you need to know about Irfan Pathan's lady love
- Virat Kohli, Anushka Sharma announce their break-up officially: Report