Top 10 most common passwords revealed
London: The top 10 most popular terms used by Brits as their secret computer passwords have been revealed in the ShortList Top Tens book.
The passwords include standard stuff like names, but also weirder ideas like an animal and a random man`s name, reports The Sun.
Some of the most common passwords are: yourfirstname1 or a loved one`s first name, Arsenal or Liverpool, monkey, password1, facebook1, letmein, abc123, qwerty, Charlie and 123456.
The same probably applies while picking a PIN number.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- SP leader Azam Khan stirs fresh controversy, says RSS leaders are homosexuals
- WATCH: Pakistan vs England, 3rd T20: Complete highlights
- Priyanka Chopra’s sex scene from ‘Quantico’ goes viral – Watch video