Top 10 most common passwords revealed
London: The top 10 most popular terms used by Brits as their secret computer passwords have been revealed in the ShortList Top Tens book.
The passwords include standard stuff like names, but also weirder ideas like an animal and a random man`s name, reports The Sun.
Some of the most common passwords are: yourfirstname1 or a loved one`s first name, Arsenal or Liverpool, monkey, password1, facebook1, letmein, abc123, qwerty, Charlie and 123456.
The same probably applies while picking a PIN number.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days