Top 10 most common passwords revealed
London: The top 10 most popular terms used by Brits as their secret computer passwords have been revealed in the ShortList Top Tens book.
The passwords include standard stuff like names, but also weirder ideas like an animal and a random man`s name, reports The Sun.
Some of the most common passwords are: yourfirstname1 or a loved one`s first name, Arsenal or Liverpool, monkey, password1, facebook1, letmein, abc123, qwerty, Charlie and 123456.
The same probably applies while picking a PIN number.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- DNA: Siachen survivor Hanumanthappa fights for life as India prays for him
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: Know about world's highest battlefield Siachen
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!