Top 10 most common passwords revealed
London: The top 10 most popular terms used by Brits as their secret computer passwords have been revealed in the ShortList Top Tens book.
The passwords include standard stuff like names, but also weirder ideas like an animal and a random man`s name, reports The Sun.
Some of the most common passwords are: yourfirstname1 or a loved one`s first name, Arsenal or Liverpool, monkey, password1, facebook1, letmein, abc123, qwerty, Charlie and 123456.
The same probably applies while picking a PIN number.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- EgyptAir black box flight recorder has been repaired: Commission
- Osborne rules himself out of race to succeed PM Cameron: Report
- 'Subramanian Swamy will dent Modi's image, spook foreign investors'
- Hafiz Saeed's son-in-law masterminded terror attack on CRPF convoy in Pampore: Report
- Lionel Messi retirement: Argentine president, Diego Maradona ask him not to quit