Top 10 most common passwords revealed
London: The top 10 most popular terms used by Brits as their secret computer passwords have been revealed in the ShortList Top Tens book.
The passwords include standard stuff like names, but also weirder ideas like an animal and a random man`s name, reports The Sun.
Some of the most common passwords are: yourfirstname1 or a loved one`s first name, Arsenal or Liverpool, monkey, password1, facebook1, letmein, abc123, qwerty, Charlie and 123456.
The same probably applies while picking a PIN number.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Narendra Modi and Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum