Touch up your photos with new Facetune app
New York: An iPhone app named Facetune has put photoshop-like retouching capabilities at the fingertips of the masses.
The app, which was developed by Lightricks Ltd., has been designed to retouch portrait-style images and provides users with tools to fix common photo flaws directly on their phones.
Lightricks CEO Zeev Farbman said in a statement that with small effort everyone can get great looking pictures of themselves.
According to The Industry, the app is currently available in the iTunes App Store for 2.99 dollars but will eventually be raised to 3.99 dollars.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you