Touch up your photos with new Facetune app
New York: An iPhone app named Facetune has put photoshop-like retouching capabilities at the fingertips of the masses.
The app, which was developed by Lightricks Ltd., has been designed to retouch portrait-style images and provides users with tools to fix common photo flaws directly on their phones.
Lightricks CEO Zeev Farbman said in a statement that with small effort everyone can get great looking pictures of themselves.
According to The Industry, the app is currently available in the iTunes App Store for 2.99 dollars but will eventually be raised to 3.99 dollars.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!