Touch up your photos with new Facetune app
New York: An iPhone app named Facetune has put photoshop-like retouching capabilities at the fingertips of the masses.
The app, which was developed by Lightricks Ltd., has been designed to retouch portrait-style images and provides users with tools to fix common photo flaws directly on their phones.
Lightricks CEO Zeev Farbman said in a statement that with small effort everyone can get great looking pictures of themselves.
According to The Industry, the app is currently available in the iTunes App Store for 2.99 dollars but will eventually be raised to 3.99 dollars.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Naseeruddin Shah wants to write tell-all book on Bollywood
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 3, Mi 5 open sale to begin at 2 pm on May 25
- Beware! Your bread may cause cancer - Chemicals found in pizzas, burgers of seven Delhi fast food outlets
- Celine Dion dedicates Billboard Icon Award to late husband
- Video alert! Here's how Karan Singh Grover surprised Bipasha Basu on their wedding day