Twitter co-founders launch new publishing platform ‘Medium’
London: Evan Williams and Biz Stone, the co-founders of popular micro blogging site Twitter, have launched a new publishing platform named ‘Medium’.
Williams described Medium as a “new publishing platform” saying “we haven’t even scratched the surface of what our smart devices and our networks that connect most of the planet might enable”.
According to The Telegraph, Medium is being compared to Blogger, a more simplified platform that allows people to curate and collect collections of quotes, images and other pieces of content.
The site is invite-only at the moment, the report said.
It is the second creation unveiled by the duo since they left the running of Twitter to the other co-founder Jack Dorsey and its chief executive Dick Costolo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!