Twitter co-founders launch new publishing platform ‘Medium’
London: Evan Williams and Biz Stone, the co-founders of popular micro blogging site Twitter, have launched a new publishing platform named ‘Medium’.
Williams described Medium as a “new publishing platform” saying “we haven’t even scratched the surface of what our smart devices and our networks that connect most of the planet might enable”.
According to The Telegraph, Medium is being compared to Blogger, a more simplified platform that allows people to curate and collect collections of quotes, images and other pieces of content.
The site is invite-only at the moment, the report said.
It is the second creation unveiled by the duo since they left the running of Twitter to the other co-founder Jack Dorsey and its chief executive Dick Costolo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test