Twitter co-founders launch new publishing platform ‘Medium’
London: Evan Williams and Biz Stone, the co-founders of popular micro blogging site Twitter, have launched a new publishing platform named ‘Medium’.
Williams described Medium as a “new publishing platform” saying “we haven’t even scratched the surface of what our smart devices and our networks that connect most of the planet might enable”.
According to The Telegraph, Medium is being compared to Blogger, a more simplified platform that allows people to curate and collect collections of quotes, images and other pieces of content.
The site is invite-only at the moment, the report said.
It is the second creation unveiled by the duo since they left the running of Twitter to the other co-founder Jack Dorsey and its chief executive Dick Costolo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunanda Pushkar murder case: Police may approach court seeking lie detector test on Shashi Tharoor
- Jayalalithaa wins big in RK Nagar by-poll, defeats CPI's Mahendran by over 1.5 lakh votes
- Check JEE (Main) 2015 rank on www.jeemain.nic.in, cbseresults.nic.in
- Jawaharlal Nehru's Wikipedia page edited from govt IP address; Congress seeks PM Modi's reply
- After Pankaja Munde, now Vinod Tawde accused of irregularities in awarding contracts in Maharashtra