Twitter installs two log cabins as diners for employees in San Francisco Headquarters
Washington: Twitter is reportedly planning to install two log cabins, dating back to1800`s, in its headquarters in San Francisco.
The social network site intends to use the log cabins as a dining area for its employees.
Lundberg Design, one of the firms that designed the space at Twitter`s headquarters, came up with the idea when the company moved there in 2012 and was looking for ways to divide up Twitter`s dining space, Mashable reported.
Olle Lundberg, an architect with the firm said that it`s a big dining area, but a relatively low ceiling height, so the firm came up with this idea of rooms within larger room or log cabins within larger rooms.
Jim Prosser, a representative for Twitter, said in a statement that the company was very excited about this project, not only because it was beautiful, but also because it was another great instance of how the social network site continued to re-use materials as it built out its presence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP workers abusing Dayashankar's wife, daughter: BJP
- Kabali movie review: Rajinikanth is the driving force in this otherwise trite tale!
- AN-32 aircraft with 29 aboard missing; Indian Air Force intensifies search operation
- Milo Yiannopoulos Twitter ban: WikiLeaks threatens to start its own micro-blogging service
- Critically rare white African lion cub born in Texas zoo- See pic!