Twitter installs two log cabins as diners for employees in San Francisco Headquarters
Washington: Twitter is reportedly planning to install two log cabins, dating back to1800`s, in its headquarters in San Francisco.
The social network site intends to use the log cabins as a dining area for its employees.
Lundberg Design, one of the firms that designed the space at Twitter`s headquarters, came up with the idea when the company moved there in 2012 and was looking for ways to divide up Twitter`s dining space, Mashable reported.
Olle Lundberg, an architect with the firm said that it`s a big dining area, but a relatively low ceiling height, so the firm came up with this idea of rooms within larger room or log cabins within larger rooms.
Jim Prosser, a representative for Twitter, said in a statement that the company was very excited about this project, not only because it was beautiful, but also because it was another great instance of how the social network site continued to re-use materials as it built out its presence.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Air India lodges FIR against Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad for assaulting staffer
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested