Twitter launches new ‘email sharing’ feature for tweets
Washington: Micro-blogging platform Twitter is soon going to enable a new feature to its website interface, which will make it easier for users to share a tweet via emails.
“You can email a Tweet to anyone, whether they use Twitter or not, right from your Twitter stream or from the details view of any Tweet,” ABC News quoted Twitter’s Stefan Filip, as saying in a blog post.
According to the report, the new feature, which will be rolling out over the next few weeks, will be listed under the “More” icon next to the reply, retweet, and favorite buttons on the site.
Twitter also announced that it’s improving search, which will now allow users to see more photos and video when they search, and its Android and iPhone apps will have a feature that lets them see more of a tweet on the screen.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dadri lynching: Is Kejriwal spreading poison between Hindus and Muslims?
- Muslims asked to sprinkle cow urine on body in order to be part of Garba festivities
- Dadri lynching: Rahul Gandhi reaches Dadri, meets victim Iqlakh's family
- Dadri lynching: Prime accused's father refutes allegations; says son is innocent
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Indrani Mukerjea's FSL report rules out drug overdose, says no chemicals found in stomach wash
- Lynching case in Dadri: Rahul meets victim Iqlakh's family, says touched by people's desire to maintain harmony
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Russia bombs ISIS headquarters in Syria, video goes viral on internet - Watch