Twitter launches new ‘email sharing’ feature for tweets
Washington: Micro-blogging platform Twitter is soon going to enable a new feature to its website interface, which will make it easier for users to share a tweet via emails.
“You can email a Tweet to anyone, whether they use Twitter or not, right from your Twitter stream or from the details view of any Tweet,” ABC News quoted Twitter’s Stefan Filip, as saying in a blog post.
According to the report, the new feature, which will be rolling out over the next few weeks, will be listed under the “More” icon next to the reply, retweet, and favorite buttons on the site.
Twitter also announced that it’s improving search, which will now allow users to see more photos and video when they search, and its Android and iPhone apps will have a feature that lets them see more of a tweet on the screen.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 6 leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim till 26/11: Report
- Rameswaram waits to give final salute to Dr Abdul Kalam
- DNA analysis of Yakub Memon's final moments in Nagpur Jail
- SC order on Yakub Memon huge disappointment, setback: Owaisi
- Last rites of Gurdaspur attack martyr Baljit Singh in Kapurthala
- APJ Abdul Kalam's funeral to be held in Rameswaram; PM Modi to attend
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Has President Pranab Mukherjee rejected Yakub Memon's mercy plea?
- SC refuses stay on Yakub Memon's hanging: As it happened
- 2 NDA, 4 UPA leaders were in contact with Dawood Ibrahim before 26/11: Report