Twitter now lets users upload images from its mobile site
New Delhi: In a bid to give you a few more reasons to use Twitter’s own products and drift away from third-party clients, the micro-blogging site is now allowing users to upload images directly from one’s mobile browser on it.
At present, users can attach images to their tweets only with the help of the official Twitter app. With the addition of this new feature, users will be allowed to access Twitter via its mobile website to attach images to their tweets.
The new feature will work only on devices running Android Ice Cream Sandwich and Android Jelly Bean. However, certain media reports stated that the feature also works on iOS 6 devices.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Robert Vadra explains Facebook post, denies insulting Parliament
- Shashi Tharoor condems Yakub Memon's hanging
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez