Twitter now lets users upload images from its mobile site
New Delhi: In a bid to give you a few more reasons to use Twitter’s own products and drift away from third-party clients, the micro-blogging site is now allowing users to upload images directly from one’s mobile browser on it.
At present, users can attach images to their tweets only with the help of the official Twitter app. With the addition of this new feature, users will be allowed to access Twitter via its mobile website to attach images to their tweets.
The new feature will work only on devices running Android Ice Cream Sandwich and Android Jelly Bean. However, certain media reports stated that the feature also works on iOS 6 devices.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter