Twitter now lets users upload images from its mobile site
New Delhi: In a bid to give you a few more reasons to use Twitter’s own products and drift away from third-party clients, the micro-blogging site is now allowing users to upload images directly from one’s mobile browser on it.
At present, users can attach images to their tweets only with the help of the official Twitter app. With the addition of this new feature, users will be allowed to access Twitter via its mobile website to attach images to their tweets.
The new feature will work only on devices running Android Ice Cream Sandwich and Android Jelly Bean. However, certain media reports stated that the feature also works on iOS 6 devices.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says