Twitter releases new app to allow users to sync messages across devices
Washington: Microblogging site Twitter recently announced update to its app service across all major devices.
The updated app allows users to sync direct messages across all their devices and accounts with coordinated update for applications Android, iPhone, iPad, Mac, twitter.com, mobile.twitter.com and TweetDeck, Enterprise Innovation reports.
Apart from updating its apps, Twitter has also improved its search results for Android, iPhone, iPad and mobile.twitter.com.
According to the report, Twitter users can now see an expanded user result that shows a full bio, making it easier and faster to find and learn more about the accounts they are looking for.
Meanwhile, social media site Facebook has launched its updated `Graph Search` feature allowing for more specific searches related to a user`s social circle and the results are personalized and unique for everyone, based on what has been shared with them.
Facebook said that it is now aiming to get mobile Graph Search functional.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured