Twitter releases new app to allow users to sync messages across devices
Washington: Microblogging site Twitter recently announced update to its app service across all major devices.
The updated app allows users to sync direct messages across all their devices and accounts with coordinated update for applications Android, iPhone, iPad, Mac, twitter.com, mobile.twitter.com and TweetDeck, Enterprise Innovation reports.
Apart from updating its apps, Twitter has also improved its search results for Android, iPhone, iPad and mobile.twitter.com.
According to the report, Twitter users can now see an expanded user result that shows a full bio, making it easier and faster to find and learn more about the accounts they are looking for.
Meanwhile, social media site Facebook has launched its updated `Graph Search` feature allowing for more specific searches related to a user`s social circle and the results are personalized and unique for everyone, based on what has been shared with them.
Facebook said that it is now aiming to get mobile Graph Search functional.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand