Twitter releases new app to allow users to sync messages across devices
Washington: Microblogging site Twitter recently announced update to its app service across all major devices.
The updated app allows users to sync direct messages across all their devices and accounts with coordinated update for applications Android, iPhone, iPad, Mac, twitter.com, mobile.twitter.com and TweetDeck, Enterprise Innovation reports.
Apart from updating its apps, Twitter has also improved its search results for Android, iPhone, iPad and mobile.twitter.com.
According to the report, Twitter users can now see an expanded user result that shows a full bio, making it easier and faster to find and learn more about the accounts they are looking for.
Meanwhile, social media site Facebook has launched its updated `Graph Search` feature allowing for more specific searches related to a user`s social circle and the results are personalized and unique for everyone, based on what has been shared with them.
Facebook said that it is now aiming to get mobile Graph Search functional.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert