Twitter releases new Facebook-like redesigned profile to all
Washington: Twitter`s new Facebook-like profile design, which was earlier available only to a certain group of users, has finally been made public.
According to CNET, the design, though radically altered from Twitter`s previous profile design, may look familiar as it smacks of Facebook`s Timeline, especially with the massive photo up top and key biographical information displayed on the left.
Twitter users also have the option to pin a selected tweet to the top of their profile page .
Meanwhile, tweets with more activity appear larger as compared to the rest, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore