Twitter releases new Facebook-like redesigned profile to all
Washington: Twitter`s new Facebook-like profile design, which was earlier available only to a certain group of users, has finally been made public.
According to CNET, the design, though radically altered from Twitter`s previous profile design, may look familiar as it smacks of Facebook`s Timeline, especially with the massive photo up top and key biographical information displayed on the left.
Twitter users also have the option to pin a selected tweet to the top of their profile page .
Meanwhile, tweets with more activity appear larger as compared to the rest, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- DNA: JNU students clash over Afzal Guru row
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- PM Modi breaks protocol to receive Abu Dhabi Crown Prince Al Nahyan
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row- Part II
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Saraswati Puja on Vasant Panchami - Tithi, Muhurt and Vidhi
- Ranchi shocker: Teacher kills student because he was in love with her daughter
- Rs 7L for Sikh girl, Rs 5L for a Brahmin: `Love jihad` WhatsApp message goes viral in Gujarat