Twitter says images blocked in Venezuela
San Francisco: Twitter said Friday that Venezuela was apparently blocking pictures from being shared in tweets as people took to streets to protest inflation and shortages amid sometimes violent unrest.
The one-to-many messaging service based in San Francisco provided a tip on how to sidestep the block, by having tweets delivered to smartphones in text messages.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Srinagar encounter: Two suspected cop killers gunned down as search-op against militants continues
- Van Gaal sacked by United, Mourinho poised to step in
- Iraq justice ministry announces execution of 22 convicts
- UK grants asylum to Maldives' ex-president Mohamed Nasheed
- North Korean envoy rejects Trump overture to meet leader