Twitter set to add 15 new timeline ads
Zee Media Bureau
Washington: In the coming six months, Twitter is reportedly planning to add 15 new timeline ads, the first of which is expected to be added within a week.
The Verge reports that these new ads will be displayed via `Twitter cards` and users will be redirected to twitter once the download begins.
The new cards were showcased at an ad-focused meeting last week by Dick Costolo, Twitter CEO.
Twitter intends to attract more advertisers by granting them more creative freedom than ever before.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- China condemns Pakistan over Uri terror attack
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- DNA: Analysis over who is responsible for tense condition of Kashmir after Burhan Wani's death?
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- Uri attack: Israel ready to help India with cutting-edge technology to secure borders
- India's Rafale vs Pakistan's F-16: Why the French fighter jet is the best choice for dogfight
- All you need to know about Reliance JioFi at Rs 1,999 – use free data till December 31
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray