Twitter set to add 15 new timeline ads
Zee Media Bureau
Washington: In the coming six months, Twitter is reportedly planning to add 15 new timeline ads, the first of which is expected to be added within a week.
The Verge reports that these new ads will be displayed via `Twitter cards` and users will be redirected to twitter once the download begins.
The new cards were showcased at an ad-focused meeting last week by Dick Costolo, Twitter CEO.
Twitter intends to attract more advertisers by granting them more creative freedom than ever before.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Are separatists scared with 'Dangal' girl Zaira Wasim's success?
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!
- WATCH: Dope-tainted Brock Lesnar causes carnage on return to WWE Raw ahead of Royal Rumble