Twitter set to go video-tweeting?
London: Here’s good news for Twitterati – soon the users of the site may get to upload short video clips on their profiles.
Founders of the social networking site Twitter are planning to upgrade the site to allow users to paste live videos on their profile from phones, laptops or other devices.
At present users can only make posts within a word limit of 140.
And even the videos are expected be short in length, reports The Times.
Twitter has witnessed phenomenal success of late but still hasn’t found a way to make profit.
Nonetheless, it has been valued at 630million pounds.
Katy Perry, Stephen Fry, Sarah Brown, the prime minister’s wife, and Coldplay, the rock group, are some of the famous people in Britain who use Twitter.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Is Corporate Social Responsibility nothing but a marketing gimmick?
- Journalist covering Vyapam scam dies in Madhya Pradesh
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- The inside story of IC-814 hijacking
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam
- Chile stun Argentina to win first Copa America crown