Twitter tightens account security for users with password issues
Washington: Twitter has reportedly improved its security and changed the way users can gain access to their accounts in case they forget their passwords.
The company has also introduced a new system that will keep an eye out for suspicious login behaviors, The Verge reports.
Users will reportedly be sent alerts on their mobile numbers and email addresses in case a password reset request is made.
In order to gain access to their accounts, users can also start the process off from either of those options both through Twitter.com and its Android and iOS apps.
Meanwhile, the second new security measure tracks location, login history, and the device to detect potentially suspicious login activity and if it finds something fishy, the company says it will alert users through their registered email address, the report adds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you