Twitter tightens account security for users with password issues
Washington: Twitter has reportedly improved its security and changed the way users can gain access to their accounts in case they forget their passwords.
The company has also introduced a new system that will keep an eye out for suspicious login behaviors, The Verge reports.
Users will reportedly be sent alerts on their mobile numbers and email addresses in case a password reset request is made.
In order to gain access to their accounts, users can also start the process off from either of those options both through Twitter.com and its Android and iOS apps.
Meanwhile, the second new security measure tracks location, login history, and the device to detect potentially suspicious login activity and if it finds something fishy, the company says it will alert users through their registered email address, the report adds.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS