Twitter to allow searches for `tweets older than a week`
Washington: Micro blogging platform Twitter has announced that it has begun slowly rolling out the ability to search for tweets older than a week.
In a blog post, the social-networking giant said it plans to enable users to find more than just the most recent tweets.
According to CNET, the announcement is the second this week that aims to allow users surface more content on Twitter.
Yesterday, the company rolled out updates to its iOS and Android apps, as well as to mobile.twitter.com.
It has been designed to streamline the discovery process on Twitter, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Lalu Yadav attacks PM Modi over Mahatma Gandhi's assassination
- Whole world is worried about global warming and climate change, says PM Modi
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- ISL 2015: Chennaiyin FC vs Atletico de Kolkata - Preview
- Singh Is Bliing movie review: Watch it for Akshay Kumar!
- Watch: NASA releases best images of Pluto's largest moon, Charon