Twitter to allow searches for `tweets older than a week`
Washington: Micro blogging platform Twitter has announced that it has begun slowly rolling out the ability to search for tweets older than a week.
In a blog post, the social-networking giant said it plans to enable users to find more than just the most recent tweets.
According to CNET, the announcement is the second this week that aims to allow users surface more content on Twitter.
Yesterday, the company rolled out updates to its iOS and Android apps, as well as to mobile.twitter.com.
It has been designed to streamline the discovery process on Twitter, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Robert Vadra explains Facebook post, denies insulting Parliament
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- 14-year-old pregnant rape survivor allowed abortion by Supreme Court
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez