Twitter to allow searches for `tweets older than a week`
Washington: Micro blogging platform Twitter has announced that it has begun slowly rolling out the ability to search for tweets older than a week.
In a blog post, the social-networking giant said it plans to enable users to find more than just the most recent tweets.
According to CNET, the announcement is the second this week that aims to allow users surface more content on Twitter.
Yesterday, the company rolled out updates to its iOS and Android apps, as well as to mobile.twitter.com.
It has been designed to streamline the discovery process on Twitter, the report said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah
- Mitchell Johnson takes a dig at Anil Kumble over calling Steve O'Keefe 'steady'
- IND vs AUS, 1st Test, Day 3: As it happened...
- BMC poll results: Shiv Sena approaches Congress for pact, party says 'not interested'
- Indian man Srinivas Kuchibhotla shot dead in Kansas bar while watching basketball game - Know what happened
- PM Narendra Modi's gift on Maha Shivaratari: A 112-foot face of Lord Shiva - Read details