Twitter updates website with `mobile app-look `
Washington: Twitter has reportedly redesigned its website to look more like its Android and iOS mobile apps.
The microblogging site said that it would soon roll out the new look for the Twitter.com website, which includes a white navigation bar, inspired by the site`s mobile apps.
According to Cnet, the new look would have a left-hand side bar, displaying a user`s header photo in the upper left-hand corner, along with an improvised ` Who to Follow` and ` Trends ` sections listed underneath.
The latest design also lets users to add an accent color to their profile.
The company recently went public and reported that 76 percent of its users are accessing Twitter from their mobile devices each month, which indicates that the mobile interface has become a familiar and preferred option of its more than 230 million strong user base.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Sheena Bora murder: Why did Indrani send servant to Kolkata to get illegal drugs?