Twitter updates website with `mobile app-look `
Washington: Twitter has reportedly redesigned its website to look more like its Android and iOS mobile apps.
The microblogging site said that it would soon roll out the new look for the Twitter.com website, which includes a white navigation bar, inspired by the site`s mobile apps.
According to Cnet, the new look would have a left-hand side bar, displaying a user`s header photo in the upper left-hand corner, along with an improvised ` Who to Follow` and ` Trends ` sections listed underneath.
The latest design also lets users to add an accent color to their profile.
The company recently went public and reported that 76 percent of its users are accessing Twitter from their mobile devices each month, which indicates that the mobile interface has become a familiar and preferred option of its more than 230 million strong user base.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah