UK spy agency asks hackers to crack code
London: Can you crack the code? That`s the question Britain`s electronic listening
agency, GCHQ, is asking in an online campaign to find the next generation of cyber specialists.
GCHQ quietly launched a cryptic web site last month featuring what appears to be a code.
The agency has now revealed it is behind the campaign, and said today it`s trying to reach individuals with "a keen interest in code breaking and ethical hacking" for careers at GCHQ.
It said the fast-moving pace of the digital arena and cyber security means it must find new ways to engage with prospective candidates, who typically have entered the agency
The agency says it has been using social media to get the word out and that the site has attracted about 8,000 hits.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress