UK`s top hackers to compete for cyber security prize
Zee Media Bureau
Johannesburg: As the attack on cyberspace worsens day by day, top hackers of UK will be competing in a challenge to test cyber security.
The main purpose of the hacking challenge, which is organized by Cyber Security Challenge UK in partnership with security company Symantec, is to test the ability of hackers in the UK.
The participants at the event will be required to demonstrate the importance of internet security to the firms that will ensure that their data storage methods are secure.
(With Agency inputs)
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'