`Uncool` Apple iPhones `lose` smart phone battle for tech-hungry teens
London: Youngsters are turning away from Apple`s much-feted iPhone, as they`re simply no longer cool enough, according to marketing experts.
Buzz Marketing Group has said that the days of Apple dominating the hands of the cool crowd have come to an end, the Daily Mail reported.
The group said that newer models like Samsung Galaxy or Microsoft Surface are gradually winning over younger generations, who are tired of the Apple` repetitive formula, Forbes reported.
Tina Wells of the youth marketing agency Buzz Marketing Group, said Apple had done a great job of embracing Gen X and older [Millennials], but she didn`t think that they are connecting with Millennial kids.
iPhones have saturated the market and become the phone of choice for everyone, including parents and teachers, but youngsters are looking for something more original and less mainstream, the market executives said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP