Vint Cerf informs about internet problems through video
Washington: In a video recently posted by Google, a Vint Cerf cartoon explains the Internet address system and some hassles it faces.
It is a two and a half minute animated video that is an Internet Address system explainer, reports the Mashable.
Vint Cerf is an American Internet pioneer known as the father of Internet.
The video explains how U.S. is going to give up its address naming system oversight.
The international community is urging U.S. to surrender its remaining control on the Internet`s naming system even after the role of the U.S. has been decreased.
Google and Cerf said that the U.S. is placing control of the domain in the hands of an international multi-stakeholder community, reports the Mashable.
Fadi Chehada, the CEO of The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers said that relinquishing control would not have much effect on the consumer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued