Virtual changing room to try clothes online!
London: A new fashion website has been introduced that offers made-to-measure styling services so that the buyer can try out the picked clothes by simply entering their measurements.
Meemee.me, which is aiming to banish buy-before-you-try online fashion disasters, lets the shopper create an avatar and try clothes on online.
The site invites to upload the shoulder, bust, waist and hip measurements, after which it creates an avatar that tries on the chosen clothes for you.
Currently, the site seems to rely on whether your waist is smaller than your hips and chest to define whether you are a pear, hourglass or rectangle shape, as the feature is still in early development and its height measurement is still missing.
If the measurements are unusually big, the site simply posts a Gok Wan style message.
“We are all different shapes; that’s what makes us special,” the Daily Mail quoted the message as saying.
“You need to make sure you balance out your hips and nip in your waist. Dress for your shape and you will look fabulous,’ the message says.
If the buyer wants a second opinion just as in real changing rooms, you can also save your choices in an online fitting room and send them to a friend to look at, through Facebook or by email.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena was Indrani’s daughter from her previous marriage, not sister
- How justified is the violence in Gujarat over quota row?-Part 2
- Gujarat quota stir: Exclusive interview with Hardik Patel
- Gujarat quota stir: PM Modi appeals for peace
- Sheena Bora murder mystery: Eight questions which need to be answered
- I know why Indrani Mukherjea murdered my sister Sheena: Mikhail Bora
- Sheena Bora murder case: All that we know about Indrani Mukherjea
- Pregnant teen buried alive, wakes up in coffin
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukherjea's former husband, Sanjeev Khanna, arrested by Mumbai Police
- How Hardik Patel got offended when asked about Arvind Kejriwal