WhatsApp hits 400 million active users
Zee Media Bureau/Shruti Saxena
New Delhi: WhatsApp, the mobile messaging application, has achieved a milestone with a record of 400 million monthly active users.
In a blog post, CEO Jan Koum wrote, “The start up has added 100 million new active users in the past four months”.
With an audience of 400 million people, WhatsApp is now one-third the size of Facebook, which has 1.2 billion users, the report declared.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!