WhatsApp hits 400 million active users
Zee Media Bureau/Shruti Saxena
New Delhi: WhatsApp, the mobile messaging application, has achieved a milestone with a record of 400 million monthly active users.
In a blog post, CEO Jan Koum wrote, “The start up has added 100 million new active users in the past four months”.
With an audience of 400 million people, WhatsApp is now one-third the size of Facebook, which has 1.2 billion users, the report declared.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city