WhatsApp hits 400 million active users
Zee Media Bureau/Shruti Saxena
New Delhi: WhatsApp, the mobile messaging application, has achieved a milestone with a record of 400 million monthly active users.
In a blog post, CEO Jan Koum wrote, “The start up has added 100 million new active users in the past four months”.
With an audience of 400 million people, WhatsApp is now one-third the size of Facebook, which has 1.2 billion users, the report declared.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Credit my weight loss to 'Bollywood pressure': Parineeti Chopra
- Kerala Assembly Elections: BJP president Amit Shah cancels poll visit
- Deaths in rehabilitation home: Raje govt suspends erring officials
- IPL 9: Gujarat Lions vs Kings XI Punjab – Probable playing XIs; players to watch out for
- WATCH: You ripper! Unplayable magic ball leaves master batsman VVS Laxman completely exposed!