Wonderloop helps make friends by interest or location with video profiling
Washington: A social network start-up reportedly allows users to meet new people with same interests or location, and is the first ever-site to have video profiles.
Wonderloop, the first of its kind to have video profiles, allowing users to make the same of first impression one would make in real life, it has interactions which are also open-ended like one would have with friends, business partners or customers.
According to Mashable, a social media consultant in Norway, Hanna Aase is the brainchild behind the innovative social network, an iOS app that is in invite-only beta currently, with each user given three invitations to share.
Wonderloop users can create video profiles limited to 20 seconds, including name, location and any number of tags, however, a user cannot browse profiles until their own is uploaded, but the video can be replaced at any time.
Aase said that the reason she chose video profile s is because they come closer than anything else to mimicking real life.
The report added that Aase`s goal is to now build the initial community in Wonderloop, with people having a variety of interests and ages.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you