Wonderloop helps make friends by interest or location with video profiling
Washington: A social network start-up reportedly allows users to meet new people with same interests or location, and is the first ever-site to have video profiles.
Wonderloop, the first of its kind to have video profiles, allowing users to make the same of first impression one would make in real life, it has interactions which are also open-ended like one would have with friends, business partners or customers.
According to Mashable, a social media consultant in Norway, Hanna Aase is the brainchild behind the innovative social network, an iOS app that is in invite-only beta currently, with each user given three invitations to share.
Wonderloop users can create video profiles limited to 20 seconds, including name, location and any number of tags, however, a user cannot browse profiles until their own is uploaded, but the video can be replaced at any time.
Aase said that the reason she chose video profile s is because they come closer than anything else to mimicking real life.
The report added that Aase`s goal is to now build the initial community in Wonderloop, with people having a variety of interests and ages.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Beaten by mob in Kolkata, US NRI vows never to return in India
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- DNA: Has bad time started for American 'media' after Donald Trump became US President?
- DNA: Analyzing the role of Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose in Indian Independence
- WATCH: Epic Staredown between Goldberg, The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar at WWE Raw
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Reliance Jio impact: Bharti Airtel Q3 net profit dips 54% to Rs 503.7 crore