World Cup 2014: Google features another interactive doodle on Day 2
Zee Media Bureau/Shruti Saxena
New Delhi: To celebrate the world`s biggest sporting extravaganza, Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014, Internet giant Google came up with another interactive doodle on the second day too of the grand event.
Users were greeted with a doodle which depicts the second match of Group A between Mexico taking on Cameroon at the Estadio das Dunas in Natal.
The two `Os` in the word Google depict the two teams of Mexico and Cameroon respectively featuring a ball in the centre with Brazilian colours of green and yellow.
The doodle also features two tabs, one of which when clicked gives information about other doodles related to FIFA World Cup and the second tab allows the user to share the same on Google+, Facebook and Twitter.
On the first day of World Cup 2014, Google honoured the beginning of the event with a colourful doodle.
On the second day, Google celebrated the glittering opening ceremony hosted by Brazil and victory of the host nation over Croatia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit!
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- JNU row: Congress VP meets protesting students; ABVP raises black flags, shout "Rahul Gandhi Go Back"