World Cup 2014: Google features another interactive doodle on Day 2
Zee Media Bureau/Shruti Saxena
New Delhi: To celebrate the world`s biggest sporting extravaganza, Brazil FIFA World Cup 2014, Internet giant Google came up with another interactive doodle on the second day too of the grand event.
Users were greeted with a doodle which depicts the second match of Group A between Mexico taking on Cameroon at the Estadio das Dunas in Natal.
The two `Os` in the word Google depict the two teams of Mexico and Cameroon respectively featuring a ball in the centre with Brazilian colours of green and yellow.
The doodle also features two tabs, one of which when clicked gives information about other doodles related to FIFA World Cup and the second tab allows the user to share the same on Google+, Facebook and Twitter.
On the first day of World Cup 2014, Google honoured the beginning of the event with a colourful doodle.
On the second day, Google celebrated the glittering opening ceremony hosted by Brazil and victory of the host nation over Croatia.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths?
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part II
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part III
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop leadership quality in youths? - Part IV
- Will India's strategies change over issues with Pakistan?
- After 11 years Mars will come closest to Earth on May 30
- Indian Premier League 2016 Final: SunRisers Hyderabad vs Royal Challengers Bangalore — As it happened...
- Rahul Singh takes blessings from poor on his B-day
- Dino Morea, Ranbir Kapoor flaunt football skills! - See pics
- BJP to go it alone in UP Assembly polls, Ram temple not to be on poll agenda: Mahesh Sharma