World`s 1st Twitter hotel in Spain caters to social media addicts
Washington: Spain`s Melia brand of hotels has unveiled their new Sol Wave House in Majorca as the first `Twitter hotel` of the world that merges the real and virtual worlds to create a total new experience.
Social Wave House connects everyone in the hotel to their own social community, where they can meet, interact, have fun, compete, experience, flirt, tweet, and much more.
There`s a dedicated Twitter concierge and a `Twitter Party Suite` that includes concierge assistance during the stay of visitors.
Guests can communicate with the check-in desk and hotel staff using #SocialWave hashtag.
Guests can order room service, a drink by the pool, or any other request using the hashtag (#).
The hotel`s Twitter account, @SolWaveHouse, has about 950 followers till now.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- UP elections: Mulayam Singh says he will campaign for son Akhilesh
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Virat Kohli vs Sachin Tendulkar: Who is a better cricketer? Read what Virender Sehwag has to say