World`s 1st Twitter hotel in Spain caters to social media addicts
Washington: Spain`s Melia brand of hotels has unveiled their new Sol Wave House in Majorca as the first `Twitter hotel` of the world that merges the real and virtual worlds to create a total new experience.
Social Wave House connects everyone in the hotel to their own social community, where they can meet, interact, have fun, compete, experience, flirt, tweet, and much more.
There`s a dedicated Twitter concierge and a `Twitter Party Suite` that includes concierge assistance during the stay of visitors.
Guests can communicate with the check-in desk and hotel staff using #SocialWave hashtag.
Guests can order room service, a drink by the pool, or any other request using the hashtag (#).
The hotel`s Twitter account, @SolWaveHouse, has about 950 followers till now.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown