Yahoo acquires browser based game creation engine Cloud Party
Washington: Yahoo has reportedly acquired a browser based game creation engine called the Cloud Party.
The virtual world gaming startup that allows users to build and create a world, customize an avatar, and share easily on the web without any downloads or plug-ins is set to shut down on February 21, 2014.
Expressing delight on its latest conquest, a Yahoo spokesperson said that the company was excited to merge its unique perspective and experience with a team that is just as passionate about gaming, Tech Crunch reported.
The team of Cloud Party will join Yahoo after two years of operation.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Pierce Brosnan 'deeply shocked and saddened' because of Pan Masala brand ad
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' release: I stand with Bollywood, why punish Pakistani artistes, says Digvijay Singh
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about