Yahoo acquires content delivery startup `PeerCDN`
Washington: Yahoo has acquired content delivery network provider PeerCDN in a bid to resolve its mail issues.
PeerCDN`s technology delivers site resources like images, videos and downloads via a peer-to- peer network of people currently visiting a website using WebRTC, real-time communication technology, instead of using an additional software.
This reduces some of the bandwidth costs of the website provider by letting visitors share the burden, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Supreme Court to hear Italian government's plea on marine today
- Aww! Nargis Fakhri is missing THESE guys and gals
- Online application process for NEET II from today. Check www.aipmt.nic.in
- Check out the cheapest, most expensive five-star rooms in the world
- Video: Watch Mandeep Singh, Chris Gayle, Virat Kohli doing 'Bhangra'