Yahoo acquires content delivery startup `PeerCDN`
Washington: Yahoo has acquired content delivery network provider PeerCDN in a bid to resolve its mail issues.
PeerCDN`s technology delivers site resources like images, videos and downloads via a peer-to- peer network of people currently visiting a website using WebRTC, real-time communication technology, instead of using an additional software.
This reduces some of the bandwidth costs of the website provider by letting visitors share the burden, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman