Yahoo acquires content delivery startup `PeerCDN`
Washington: Yahoo has acquired content delivery network provider PeerCDN in a bid to resolve its mail issues.
PeerCDN`s technology delivers site resources like images, videos and downloads via a peer-to- peer network of people currently visiting a website using WebRTC, real-time communication technology, instead of using an additional software.
This reduces some of the bandwidth costs of the website provider by letting visitors share the burden, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- WBCHSE (wbchse.nic.in & wbresults.nic.in): West Bengal Class 12th Result to be declared on May 29
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE