Yahoo acquires image search and discovery start-up LookFlow
Washington: Yahoo has reportedly acquired a California-based startup with technology that incorporates artificial intelligence into a platform for image search and discovery, LookFlow.
According to AllThingsD, LookFlow will join the Flickr unit and help Yahoo in building a `deep learning group`.
LookFlow`s acquisition is the latest in CEO Marissa Mayer`s list of other business acquisitions, including the mega purchase of Tumblr for a whopping 1.1 billion dollars, aimed at reviving the once-popular search site.
The terms of the latest deal are undisclosed, the report added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: Does a corrupt govt influence the mindset of the youth?
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?