Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer gives birth to baby boy
Washington: Internet firm Yahoo’s CEO Marissa Mayer has given birth to a baby boy.
Yahoo spokeswoman Anne Espiritu said that ‘both Marissa and baby are healthy and the family is very excited.’
According to CBS News, Mayer`s husband, Zack Bogue, revealed the good news on Twitter.
“Baby boy Bogue born last night. Mom (@marissamayer) and baby are doing great--we couldn`t be more excited!” he tweeted.
Mayer became the CEO of the embattled Internet company in July this year when she was six months pregnant.
Mayer was a top executive at Google for 13 years before she was tapped to lead Yahoo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon