Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer gives birth to baby boy
Washington: Internet firm Yahoo’s CEO Marissa Mayer has given birth to a baby boy.
Yahoo spokeswoman Anne Espiritu said that ‘both Marissa and baby are healthy and the family is very excited.’
According to CBS News, Mayer`s husband, Zack Bogue, revealed the good news on Twitter.
“Baby boy Bogue born last night. Mom (@marissamayer) and baby are doing great--we couldn`t be more excited!” he tweeted.
Mayer became the CEO of the embattled Internet company in July this year when she was six months pregnant.
Mayer was a top executive at Google for 13 years before she was tapped to lead Yahoo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!