Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer gives birth to baby boy
Washington: Internet firm Yahoo’s CEO Marissa Mayer has given birth to a baby boy.
Yahoo spokeswoman Anne Espiritu said that ‘both Marissa and baby are healthy and the family is very excited.’
According to CBS News, Mayer`s husband, Zack Bogue, revealed the good news on Twitter.
“Baby boy Bogue born last night. Mom (@marissamayer) and baby are doing great--we couldn`t be more excited!” he tweeted.
Mayer became the CEO of the embattled Internet company in July this year when she was six months pregnant.
Mayer was a top executive at Google for 13 years before she was tapped to lead Yahoo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'
- UK warns of Brexit `shadow` on world economy
- 1st Test: Virat Kohli, R Ashwin shine as India thrash West Indies by innings and 92 runs
- Teenage friend of Munich gunman arrested: police
- 11 injured in blast in German city of Ansbach; suspected bomber killed in explosion
- Scoreboard: India vs West Indies, First Test