Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer gives birth to baby boy
Washington: Internet firm Yahoo’s CEO Marissa Mayer has given birth to a baby boy.
Yahoo spokeswoman Anne Espiritu said that ‘both Marissa and baby are healthy and the family is very excited.’
According to CBS News, Mayer`s husband, Zack Bogue, revealed the good news on Twitter.
“Baby boy Bogue born last night. Mom (@marissamayer) and baby are doing great--we couldn`t be more excited!” he tweeted.
Mayer became the CEO of the embattled Internet company in July this year when she was six months pregnant.
Mayer was a top executive at Google for 13 years before she was tapped to lead Yahoo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Lashkar-e-Toiba claims responsibility for Uri attack in posters pasted in Pakistan town
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured