Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer gives birth to baby boy
Washington: Internet firm Yahoo’s CEO Marissa Mayer has given birth to a baby boy.
Yahoo spokeswoman Anne Espiritu said that ‘both Marissa and baby are healthy and the family is very excited.’
According to CBS News, Mayer`s husband, Zack Bogue, revealed the good news on Twitter.
“Baby boy Bogue born last night. Mom (@marissamayer) and baby are doing great--we couldn`t be more excited!” he tweeted.
Mayer became the CEO of the embattled Internet company in July this year when she was six months pregnant.
Mayer was a top executive at Google for 13 years before she was tapped to lead Yahoo.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy?
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part II
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part III
- Does govt want to hike rail ticket in the name of subsidy? Part IV
- Panel discussion over India's bid for NSG
- Volkswagen to pay $10 billion in US over emissions scandal: Source
- PM Narendra Modi meets Chinese President Xi Jinping, seeks support for India's NSG bid
- Focus on defence, security as PM Modi meets Uzbek President
- President tells IIT, IISc-Bangalore and IISER scholars to make India great
- Accident blocks Delhi-Howrah rail route, two dozen trains diverted